- Joined
- 5 June 2026
- Messages
- 82
- Reactions Received
- 108
- Location
- Singapore
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 80
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
hey I've been to most of those - except for Suzhoui went to hangzhou per usual ! but this time i also went to wuxi, suzhou, and shanghai
no vacation, no nothing? 😔
woah i thought for sure youve been to suzhou 😔hey I've been to most of those - except for Suzhou
you're originally from Hangzhou right?
I'm old remember lol got bills to pay, mouths to feed etc etc lol
most of my activities revolve around my kids nowadays
oh I did go to a wedding so that was something
Hangzhou is bigger and Wuxi because there's there was a huge budda there right? I remember going to the top of the budda and collecting some "holy water" lolwoah i thought for sure youve been to suzhou 😔
yes! well technically nanchang but i really prefer hangzhou
are your kids teens now? not to be nosy 💔 but teens are the worst speaking as one
cool fun fact ive never been to a wedding before what are they like?
yess i only went to wuxi for a few days though my friend was staying thereHangzhou is bigger and Wuxi because there's there was a huge budda there right? I remember going to the top of the budda and collecting some "holy water" lol
nah my kids are still young like one is primary school (elementary school) age and the other is almost primary school age
yeah it was fun - you get to dress up and enjoy a fun night out with friends and I can't remember the food but the couple was interesting since they really liked pokemon so instead of a bouquet toss they tossed a box of pokemon cards lol
HIII I LOVE YOUR KENNY PFP hes so silly