- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
P-Nation isn't a company I'd have left RBW for but we'll see how it goes if she sticks to signing thereA sad day for moomoosbut she's joining P-Nation so she'll be around as a solo act ig
sadly, i agree with uP-Nation isn't a company I'd have left RBW for but we'll see how it goes if she sticks to signing there
They said at their recent events that Mamamoo will stay together which was clearly in anticipation for this news but whether they mean the group being on hiatus or still making comebacks is another thing as Wheeins agreement with RBW comes to an end later in the year and Moonbyul and Solars contracts are up next year I believe so if there was a time for them to put the group on hiatus and explore outside of RBW then it does seem like that could be approaching.Bless. I wonder if she'll still be able to do activities/comebacks with Mamamoo.
![]()
I don't think it's official yet but I did see they're apparently in the final stages and I have to say that I'm concerned Hwasa is friends with Psy and will learn the hard way like Jessi why sometimes it's better to keep friendships and business separateTo p nation that is a bigger train wreck than sm and that takes work.