Wee I find it funny none mention the bridge that ppl love.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,726 Reactions Received 93,522 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,771 Fandom WizSoneLuv 13 December 2024 #1 Wee I find it funny none mention the bridge that ppl love. Reactions: OnlyCalB and dnb
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,726 Reactions Received 93,522 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,771 Fandom WizSoneLuv 13 December 2024 #2 @Reveluv
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 13 December 2024 #3 Nice! Reactions: RandAlThor
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,073 Reactions Received 13,730 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,731 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 13 December 2024 #4 I just watched it! Always love their reaction to Red Velvet Reactions: RandAlThor