- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DoneUsername: Minjunjively
Frame I want to get rid of: 90
New frame: 34
DoneUsername: Minjunjively
Frame I want to get rid of: 90
New frame: 34
DoneUsername: @Wonder_530948
Frame number that you want to remove: 11
New Frame number that you want to get: 50
DoneUsername: jjyubi
Frame Number: 71
Reason: Request (Donation)
dundunUsername: VillageIdiot
Frame number that you want to remove: 79
New Frame number that you want to get: 57
Doneuser: marzz
frame you want to remove: 76
frame you want to get: 66
You can always request it again but it would cost points, do you want to go with the change? If so I’ll do it when I get on my laptopUsername: jjyubi
Frame number that you want to remove: 71
New Frame number that you want to get: 66
Does that mean I lose 71 forever or I can get it back anytime?
Yes I want the change please. Does it cost the same amount of points to get it back?You can always request it again but it would cost points, do you want to go with the change? If so I’ll do it when I get on my laptop
Yes, it’s 1000 points to swap between frames whether you had them before or not.Yes I want the change please. Does it cost the same amount of points to get it back?
Oki no rush ♥
DoneUsername: jjyubi
Frame number that you want to remove: 71
New Frame number that you want to get: 66
Does that mean I lose 71 forever or I can get it back anytime?
Thanks! and omg it matches my aesthetic so well I'm super happy!!!Done![]()
It really doesThanks! and omg it matches my aesthetic so well I'm super happy!!!