Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove avatar frames here! (14 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Username: jjyubi
Frame Number: 71
Reason:
Request (Donation)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Username: VillageIdiot
Frame number that you want to remove: 79
New Frame number that you want to get: 57
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
user: marzz
frame you want to remove: 76
frame you want to get: 66
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Username: jjyubi
Frame number that you want to remove: 71
New Frame number that you want to get: 66

Does that mean I lose 71 forever or I can get it back anytime?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: jjyubi
Frame number that you want to remove: 71
New Frame number that you want to get: 66

Does that mean I lose 71 forever or I can get it back anytime?
You can always request it again but it would cost points, do you want to go with the change? If so I’ll do it when I get on my laptop
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
You can always request it again but it would cost points, do you want to go with the change? If so I’ll do it when I get on my laptop
Yes I want the change please. Does it cost the same amount of points to get it back?

Oki no rush ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes I want the change please. Does it cost the same amount of points to get it back?

Oki no rush ♥
Yes, it’s 1000 points to swap between frames whether you had them before or not.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Hoemantic

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: jjyubi
Frame number that you want to remove: 71
New Frame number that you want to get: 66

Does that mean I lose 71 forever or I can get it back anytime?
Done :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread