Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove avatar frames here! (14 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Username: Major
Frame Number: 75
Reason:
Replace
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,823
Reactions Received
44,483
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,063
@fdonce get border 134 for addtional ice :thumbsupcat:

I didn't even know this was an option :ono:

Edit: I think I'll go with 39 instead. I think the 134 with the mountain on bottom will block part of the duck. The Twice is blue so it'll still give it the cold feel

Edit2 nvm I'm gonna try 134 just to see
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
I didn't even know this was an option :ono:

Edit: I think I'll go with 39 instead. I think the 134 with the mountain on bottom will block part of the duck. The Twice is blue so it'll still give it the cold feel

Edit2 nvm I'm gonna try 134 just to see
:lisalaugh:

Its possible, but I can also remake the pfp and crop it differently, if its an issue :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and fdonce

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: nekolecrimson
Frame Number: 125
Reason: Donation
The frame donation is a one time donation for $20, you requested the donation frame earlier this year :sanapray:
 

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
The frame donation is a one time donation for $20, you requested the donation frame earlier this year :sanapray:
But you can change your frame for 1k KS coins, Moguri can help you out with the coins if needed :pandaangel:
Ahh okie I miss read and Moguri are there any cards you would want in trade for coins? :joysip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread