- Joined
- 9 October 2023
- Messages
- 4,830
- Reactions Received
- 4,081
- Location
- southeast asia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,594
- Fandom
- moa & stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
no issues! i was confused tooSorry for all the notifs. First I got confused by your ordering then I misclicked multiple times. You should have the right number of coins now
Espresso
replace
18
Donekingdom
replace
76
Well automatically deduct it from your coins so you don’t need to worry about that partviolette
Request
Frame Number : 130
@Administrators whom do I need to pay ?
Thank you!Well automatically deduct it from your coins so you don’t need to worry about that part![]()
Doneviolette
Request
Frame Number : 130
@Administrators whom do I need to pay ?
username: wonbunny302
reason: replace
old frame: #57
new frame: #39
Username: @Tokki
Frame number that you want to remove: 34
New Frame number that you want to get: 48
@Administrator![]()
Doneuser: azabana
frame: 51
reason: replace