done!wait....
username: blurryface
post count: 100
badge: Taehyung
done!wait....
username: blurryface
post count: 100
badge: Taehyung
doneusername: blurryface
post count: 500
badge: bts jimin
honored to be part of the 100th page twice
username: kuroyuri
post count: 8100
badge name: wjsn logo
I'm notdone
this is beautiful to see
excited to see your aesthetic with it
done!Username: ChaseMeJiYoo
Post count: 2500
Badge: YooA from Oh My Girl please
Does that mean I can have a badge for 2500?done!
you didn't have a badge for 2300 posts though, so I gave yooa to you for that reason instead.
thats exactly what it means and done!!Does that mean I can have a badge for 2500?
If so, please can I have the GG trash badge?
Thank you so much!thats exactly what it means and done!!![]()
doneusername: kuroyuri
post count: 8300
badge name: apink logo
thank you![]()
sorry give me a few minutes, the op actually hasnt submitted that badge to be uploaded yet.Username: StarWarsBitch
Badge name: Oh!GG
Post count: 6300
No problem! Take your time ^^sorry give me a few minutes, the op actually hasnt submitted that badge to be uploaded yet.