- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,093
- Reactions Received
- 21,568
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25
- Gender
- Other
- Ship
- Wreck
done
So how does it feel to be in the “I have the CLC badge” gang? Feel enlightened yet?
very enlightenedSo how does it feel to be in the “I have the CLC badge” gang? Feel enlightened yet?![]()
done!back again
username: kuroyuri
post count: 9900
badge name: f(x) logo
![]()
donesomeone help me
username: kuroyuri
post count: 10,100
badge name: winner logo
Done!username: Sooyoung
post count: 1100
badge name: JBJ
Done!!if I request another badge today, don't give it to me
username: kuroyuri
post count: 10,300
badge name: nct logo
but 4 badges in one day?Done!!
It's fine, you're keeping us employed![]()
Look back a bit in the thread and you'll find a massive request that was done all at oncebut 4 badges in one day?
I think I broke TWO records on kps today
ok ok, I mean 4 badges all earned legit in the same day, not old requests, or donation badges, 800 posts in one day resulting in 4 badgesLook back a bit in the thread and you'll find a massive request that was done all at once![]()
I retract my earlier statement: I'm cutting MYSELF off after this
username: kuroyuri
post count: 10,500
badge name: aoa logo
![]()
done!!Username: Abeamus
Badge name: EXID LE
Post count: 1300
Username: Abeamus
Badge name: EXID Hyelin
Post count: 1500