Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (93 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Darkyoda47
Badge you want to remove: TXT Group Badge
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 3900
New Badge you want to get: TaeTiSeo
doneeee
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Foxia

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
we have yet to have that request.
the ones who donate 50 get more perks though so that covers it.

yeah you could ask for 28.
Another question again. Reading the page, I understood that it was the total of your donations that counted for the others specials perks. Since I donated 105.00 until now, what does it give me ? 28 badges and the animated stuff?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Another question again. Reading the page, I understood that it was the total of your donations that counted for the others specials perks. Since I donated 105.00 until now, what does it give me ? 28 badges and the animated stuff?
you gotta ask Miyeon if it‘s the total. As I personally understood it was about the amount of money you donate in one go but I can totally be wrong on that one
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
you gotta ask Miyeon if it‘s the total. As I personally understood it was about the amount of money you donate in one go but I can totally be wrong on that one
Thank you.

I’ll give you a break and won’t request all 8 ( I just made another one) donation badges at once 😄

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Yves from Loona

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Xiumin from Exo

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Yuna from Itzy

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Yeeun from Wonder Girls


Thank you very much :pandalove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@gayo

I reread the page and the answer is right there

* Your total donation sum counts, not the single donations you make.

Any donation made - 4 gif badges of your choice + donor usergroup. Request in [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
$25 total - You can also have a custom emoji of your choice added to the forum, pm any @administrator if you want your emoji added.
$50 total - Have a custom gif badge made exclusively for you, pm any @awards member
$100 total - Custom usergroup gif banner made especially for you, pm @bulletproof to order one to be made.

Please wait 20 minutes to be automatically added to the donor user group after your donation! Thank you for the yearly support & helping us make kpopsource a better place.
But what is a banner...like the donor or staff banner ?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you.

I’ll give you a break and won’t request all 8 ( I just made another one) donation badges at once 😄

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Yves from Loona

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Xiumin from Exo

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Yuna from Itzy

Username : Sory
Reason : Donation #2
Badge requested : Yeeun from Wonder Girls


Thank you very much :pandalove:
done
@gayo

I reread the page and the answer is right there



But what is a banner...like the donor or staff banner ?
I think something like the donor one but not sure. No one requested one yet sooo
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
done

I think something like the donor one but not sure. No one requested one yet sooo
Then I’ll sacrifice myself 😄

Thank you:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
done

I think something like the donor one but not sure. No one requested one yet sooo
@gayo

I reread the page and the answer is right there



But what is a banner...like the donor or staff banner ?
a gif banner like ex-staff members have :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
done

I think something like the donor one but not sure. No one requested one yet sooo
I was going to sleep I swear :jisoosmh:
But I just reached $100 today too so I'll be requesting one as well :yolk:
@bulletproof
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was going to sleep I swear :jisoosmh:
But I just reached $100 today too so I'll be requesting one as well :yolk:
@bulletproof
lol I saw you did, I wanted to tell you that you can get one as well

now go to sleep :pandacop:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lol I saw you did, I wanted to tell you that you can get one as well

now go to sleep :pandacop:
Lol I reached 100 specifically with that in mind you know :jenniesmug:
Yes I'm going, goodnight :sanapray::nekosweat:

:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
so you still get some energy left
Not anymore :yolk: Going for real now lol, see ya :sanapray:pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol I reached 100 specifically with that in mind you know :jenniesmug:
Yes I'm going, goodnight :sanapray::nekosweat:



Not anymore :yolk: Going for real now lol, see ya :sanapray:pepeheart:
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
see ya
sleep well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread