- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
dundunusername: xdreamsandflames
badge: blackpink lisa
post count: 100
dundunusername: xdreamsandflames
badge: blackpink lisa
post count: 100
Done~Username: TicTokTickita
Badge: Go Won (Loona)
Post count: 2500
Thanks
You only have badges for 100 and 300 posts, your other badges are for donations and events prizes so you can get more badges for 500 posts and every 200 posts onwards~ Please read the OP if you don't understand anything and you can ask us anything in Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team otherwise please follow the form in the OP of this thread~I can't figure out if I have enough posts to get another badge or two.
If I do can I please buy the group badge of KARA and T-ARA please?
Ok I see now. In that case...You only have badges for 100 and 300 posts, your other badges are for donations and events prizes so you can get more badges for 500 posts and every 200 posts onwards~ Please read the OP if you don't understand anything and you can ask us anything in Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team otherwise please follow the form in the OP of this thread~
I did the request however the form is slightly wrong~ The correct form is as follows as it is in the OP~Ok I see now. In that case...
Badge type: Group
Badge name: Kara
Post count: 500
Badge type: Group
Badge name: T-ara
Post count: 200
Username:
Badge name:
Post count:
Username: DrewB
Badge name: Kara group
Post count: 500
Username: DrewB
Badge name: T-ara group
Post count: 700
I did the request however the form is slightly wrong~ The correct form is as follows as it is in the OP~
The way you fill it out is like this (it doesn't need to be in bold tho), the T-ara badge would be for 700 posts, then the next badge you request would be 900 posts, then 1100, and so on~
If you forget which number you're up to then you can see in the Awards tab of your profile or you can search this thread only putting your username as the member and you can find your last request that way~
![]()
It's okay~ we're here to help, not just complete requests!Damn. I cant do anything right today.
dundunUsername: @OnCloudJess
TWICE Jeongyeon
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
TWICE Sana
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
TWICE Jihyo
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
IU
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
TWICE Tzuyu
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
Kard BM
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
BTS V
Reason: Donation
Username: @OnCloudJess
Blackpink Lisa
Reason: Donation
Oooh I think I understand why you're confused now. So the 'price' of the badge isn't increasing, its just an award for the next milestone you reach which is every +200 posts from 100. When you fill in the form you need to fill in 500, 700, 900, 1100 etc so we know which posts milestone to award you for but that number isn't the price of the badge.I'm sorry but I still cant seem to figure out or understand this badge thing.
The amount of badges I've bought so far equals 1600 posts but I only have 1200 posts. So how was I able to buy that many?
Also I read somewhere that all badges after the 700 posts badge will will only cost 200 posts from then on. But then you said my next badge after 700 would cost 1100 posts.
What the hell is going on?
Ahhhhhhhhh. Ok I FINALLY understand now lol. Yes I was looking at this the complete wrong way.Oooh I think I understand why you're confused now. So the 'price' of the badge isn't increasing, its just an award for the next milestone you reach which is every +200 posts from 100. When you fill in the form you need to fill in 500, 700, 900, 1100 etc so we know which posts milestone to award you for but that number isn't the price of the badge.
So your next badge after 700 should be 900 posts, but it doesnt cost 900 posts, its an award for the 900 post milestone, then add another +200 posts to that for the next milestone and so on~ You can currently get 2 more badges for 900 and 1100, but it looks like you'll reach 1300 posts soon too so you'll be able to get another badge for that milestone too!
Username: DrewB
Badge name: Wonder Girls
Post count: 900
Username: DrewB
Badge name: Stellar
Post count: 1100
Done >.<Wheres my badges I bought this morning???
I ain't got all day!
Done but also this gave me a chuckle i'm sorryUsername: daeunraine
Badge name: 2700
Post count: Kihyun (Monsta X)
Username: daeunraine
Badge name: Hyunjin (Skz)
Post count: 2900
Badge name: 2700
Post count: Kihyun (Monsta X)