- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Aww thanks hun! I didn't see this msg previously.Done~
doneUsername: Jimmychimchim
Badge: NCT/ WayV Lucas
Post: 4500
I've done 2NE1, we're not sure if we're allowing badge exchanges for Milestone badges yet, i'll get back to you if we do!Username: @Wonpil (gardenofeden, XBittersweet)
Badge you want to remove: AKB48
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 2k Milestone
New Badge you want to get: After School Kaeun
Username (including all past usernames): @Wonpil (gardenofeden, XBittersweet)
Badge you want to remove: Twice Momo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 700
New Badge you want to get: 2NE1 Group
For post count, we need to know the # milestone the badge is for, not your current post count~ So if you have 536 posts then you can get a badge for 100 posts, 300 posts and 500 posts and then you can get the next badge at 700 posts and so on! I will award your badges as 100 posts for RM and 300 for Suyeon okay?
Done~Username: LiviaRaine
Post Count: 5500
Badge: Wonpil (DAY6)
Username: LiviaRaine
Post Count: 5700
Badge: Jinyoung (GOT7)
It's okay I did italmost at work. so can’t deal with badgessorry
Thank you!I've done 2NE1, we're not sure if we're allowing badge exchanges for Milestone badges yet, i'll get back to you if we do!
Also you missed out one of your past usernames, you used to be miniminhee right? I had to search the thread to check~ It's just that the badge will come up under your past username in the system instead of your new one!
all goodalmost at work. so can’t deal with badgessorry
thanks <3333Done~
It's okay I did it![]()
Sorry but you were banned from requesting badges~
Username : Hajima
Badge you want to remove: Hani
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 500
New Badge you want to get: G-dragon