- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
# 700
ok I'm sorry thank you!
doneUsername: MK3AM
Badge Name: Stray Kids Seungmin
Post Count: 100
Username: MK3AM
Badge Name: Stray Kids Felix
Post Count: 300
Username: MK3AM
Badge Name: Stray Kids Changbin
Post Count: 500
done^^Username: velvet
Badge name: Minhee (Cravity)
Post count: 1500
done^^Username: mariqold
Badge name: Haerin (New Jeans)
Post count: #100
Name: JunnieBunnie
Badge name: Mystery solved badge
Reason: The Perfect Confession Event Winner
done^^username: bunnyviolet
post count: 8900
badge: monsta x logo
username: bunnyviolet
post count: 9100
badge: monsta x i.m
doneUsername (including all past usernames): frocho, mariqold (past)
Badge you want to remove: Haerin (New Jeans)
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 100
New Badge you want to get: Isa (Stayc)
Username: baejin
Post count: 5300
badge: Nine.i minjun
done^^Username: frocho
Badge name: Yoon (StayC)
Post count: #300
Is there a way for me to change where they are because I want Isa's badge before Yoon's but I don't know how to do it.done^^
Click on your badges and then in the bottom right corner it will show "sort", click on it and then you will be able to sort your badges in the order you want them, lastly click saveIs there a way for me to change where they are because I want Isa's badge before Yoon's but I don't know how to do it.
doneUsername: Jungwonie
Badge name: Cravity Serim, Cravity Allen, Cravity Woobin, Cravity Wonjin, Cravity Minhee
Post count: 2700, 2900, 3100, 3300, 3500