- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
doneUsername: hxney_jun
Badge name: (G)I-DLE YUQI
Post count: 1500
doneUsername: hxney_jun
Badge name: (G)I-DLE YUQI
Post count: 1500
thank you for all of these!!! i hope you were doing okay btw, I didn't see your around in a whiledone![]()
doneAfter my drippin badges get added onto the badge list (you can find them from the ‘badge approval thread’ that I posted days ago)
——
User: @berry
Badge name: DRIPPIN Minseo
Post count: #900
Badge name: Certified Dreamin (drippin logo)
Post count: #1100
Badge name: WOODZ (from the group ‘UNIQ’ section)
Post count: #1300
Badge name: Certified Ghostie (ghost9 logo)
Post count: #1500
Edit:
Badge name: Certified BB (DKB Logo)
Post count: #1700
doneUsername: sunflower
Badge name: NCT Haechan (Duplicate)
Post count: #8900
Username: sunflower
Badge name: NCT Jaemin
Post count: #9100
Username: sunflower
Badge name: NCT Chenle
Post count: #9300
Username: sunflower
Badge name: NCT Jisung
Post count: #9500
![]()
done@eclipsoul im so sorry i made a mistake! i didn't mean to say yuqi twice, I wanted soojin![]()
sure i'm doing great thanks for asking!!thank you for all of these!!! i hope you were doing okay btw, I didn't see your around in a while![]()
donemandubun
badge replacing: blackpink jisoo
#12500
badge getting: (G)i-dle logo
mandubun
badge replacing: blackpink Rose
#12100
badge getting: (G)I-DLE Shuhua
mandubun
badge replacing: blackpink Jennie
#11700
badge getting: (G)I-DLE Yuqi
mandubun
badge replacing: blackpink Lisa
#12300
badge getting: (G)I-DLE Soojin
mandubun
badge replacing: blackpink logo
#11900
badge getting: (G)I-DLE Soyeon
mandubun
badge replacing: got7 Mark
#11900
badge getting: Gidle Minnie
*I have two badges marked under #11900? I think I made a mistake in the request way back and it somehow got through. Maybe you can change it #13100 so it makes more sense post count wise bc the last badge I requested was Moonbin #12900 and these are the only two badges sharing a conflicting number, so I think if one of the #11900 was changed to #13100, it'd make sense... idk you can let me know if this works/makes sense or even matters orz.
mandubun
badge replacing: got7 logo
#11500
badge getting: Gidle Miyeon
mandubun
badge replacing: got7 yugyeom
#1100
badge getting: nct mark
mandubun
#13300
badge receiving: nct xiaojun
mandubun
#13500
badge receiving: nct logo
mandubun
#13700
badge receiving: nct 127 logo
mandubun
#13900
badge receiving: wayv logo
mandubun
#14100
badge receiving: nct u logo
mandubun
#14300
badge receiving: nct dream logo
mandubun
#14500
badge receiving: superm logo
mandubun
#14700
badge receiving: nct doyoung
mandubun
#14900
badge receiving: nct chenle
mandubun
donation
badge receiving: nct Jungwoo
mandubun
donation
badge receiving: nct winwin
mandubun
donation
badge receiving: nct yangyang
mandubun
donation
badge receiving: nct sungchan
doneUsername: Nina
Badge name: Premade Animal Kingdom Badge
Reason: Animal Kingdom Participant
Please and thank you :)
done^^Username: ningholic
Badge name: Blackpink Jisoo
Post count: 100
done^^Username: Puffy_Sweetcakes
Posts: 18500, 18,700, 18900,
Badges:
Rocket Rocket Punch's Juri Stan
Rocket Punch's Leader Yeonhee Stan
Rocket Punch's Yunkyoung Stan
done^^Username (including all past usernames): Sleepwalking
Badge you want to remove: April Fools 2023 Badge
Username: berry
Badge name: MIRAE Dongpyo
Post count: 1900
done^^Username: Ondabest
Badge name: Certified Astro Stan
Post count: 5500
Username: Ondabest
Badge name: Mamamoo Solar
Post count: 5700
Username: Ondabest
Badge name: Certified Victon Stan
Post count: 5900
Username: Ondabest
Badge name: Certified Passcode Stan
Post count: 6,100