Done 💙Name: Hramony_Starz
Badge name: ATEEZ Seonghwa
Post count: 7100
Name: Harmony_Starz
Badge name: ATEEZ Yunho
Post Count: 7300
Name: Harmony_Starz
Badge name: ATEEZ Mingi
Post Count: 7500
Did you go into admin and give it to them? I see they have the badge nowCan someone give kingdom their badge? I can’t access their profile
Um.. I may have forgotten about thatDid you go into admin and give it to them? I see they have the badge now![]()
Allia_Lov
4 Minute Gayoon, AKB48, Astro Moonbin, and Bestie Uji
Donation
Done 💙Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: Pixy (group)
Post count: 14300
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: WJSN CHOCOME
Post count: 14500
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: WJSN The Black
Post count: 14700
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: Weki Meki (group)
Post count: 14900
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: Weeekly (group)
Post count: 15100
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: Viviz (group)
Post count: 15300
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: T-Ara (group)
Post count: 15500
Username: kimsguardian
Badge name: SISTAR (group)
Post count: 15700
thanks ~
You already have a badge for #1300
Can you direct message me a screenshot of the donation you sent? I can't see anythingAllia_Lov
2NE1 Minzy, Billlie Tsuki, & BonBonGirls303, BVNDIT Songhee
Donations
shoot, i did the wrong number ;-; it was supposed to be 2300, i'll redo itYou already have a badge for #1300
DoneAllia_Lov
2NE1 Minzy, Billlie Tsuki, & BonBonGirls303, BVNDIT Songhee
Donations