- Joined
- 17 November 2021
- Messages
- 2,708
- Reactions Received
- 2,985
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,688
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- She/They
- Ship
Username: Angelbtsprincess
Badge: Jhope
post: 200
Badges can be requested every 200 posts after 100 so youll need 300 messages to request your second badge, followed by 500 for the 3rd, then 700 for the 4th, and so onUsername: Angelbtsprincess
Badge:V
post: 300
DoneAllia_lov
Donation
Brave Girls, Cherry Bullet, CLC Eunbin, Kard
Badges can be requested every 200 posts after 100 so youll need 300 messages to request your second badge, followed by 500 for the 3rd, then 700 for the 4th, and so on
You'll need 300 posts to request your next badgeWhat!
Done
I believe in you*Sighs*
There is a perk that if you donate any amount you can request 4 badges for free^^
You already have badges for #900 and #1100 but if you edit your post to change those I can proceed with the requestUsername: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Seunghee (clc)
Post count: # 900
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Sorn (clc)
Post count: # 1100
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Yeeun (clc)
Post count: # 1300
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Elkie (clc)
Post count: # 1500
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Eunbin (clc)
Post count: # 1700
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Somin (kard)
Post count: # 1900
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Jiwoo (kard)
Post count: # 2100
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Jihyo (twice)
Post count: # 2300
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Hyuna
Post count: # 2500
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Sunmi
Post count: # 2700
Username: Sooyaabean
Badge name: Soojin
Post count: # 2900
I know it's a lot I'm sorry but Thank you in advance!!
Edited the OP!You already have badges for #900 and #1100 but if you edit your post to change those I can proceed with the request![]()