- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Username: JakeyWantsCakey
Badge: NCT Group
Posts: 900
Badge: NCT Group
Posts: 900
oof that happens sometimesThanks
I kinda have two Jin
is that normal?
doneUsername: JakeyWantsCakey
Badge: NCT Group
Posts: 900
Thanks sis! Gonna go get to work on the next 200 posts, I think I'm either gonna get Rose or Kim Lip next... Unless we have WayV badges by then!done
done
done!!Username: hyunaspandahoe
Badge: BTS Jimin
Post Count: 2300
it looks great tysm! <3done!!
done~Username: Baekk
Post count: 2100
Badge name: Gfriend
Sorry, but that badge isn't available yet. ^^Username: Skinnny
Badge you want to replace: chuu Post number: 300
badge you want to get: loona odd eye circle
oh I am sorry, I wasn't awareSorry, but that badge isn't available yet. ^^
The LOONA subunit badge voting is still going on in this thread: Final - LOONA Subunit Badge Thread - Final Voting
sorry but you need 100 posts for your first badge and you don’t need to post an appreciation thread :)Badge Type:Idol
Badge name:Mingi
Post count:10
Link to the thread:Group - [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~
so what exactly are my 'posts'?sorry but you need 100 posts for your first badge and you don’t need to post an appreciation thread :)
That‘s the amount of messages you posted. You got 76 posts rn. :)so what exactly are my 'posts'?
ohhhh ok....i was a little confused at first! Thank you for the help!That‘s the amount of messages you posted. You got 76 posts rn. :)