and I will probably continue tomorrow so brace yourself xDI added the two already uploaded. VIXX is yet to be added to the website, you and @KarmaButterfly gave me hours of work and I love you for that ♥
and I will probably continue tomorrow so brace yourself xDI added the two already uploaded. VIXX is yet to be added to the website, you and @KarmaButterfly gave me hours of work and I love you for that ♥
Ugh I forgotSecond badge - 400 posts ;)
done ;)@thatb2tch Can I have Sunwoo from Boy's Republics badge?
I've added Dowoon, After School will be uploaded once I'm home by the computer.can i have day6's dowoon + after school's kaeun? ( when done uploading that is ) thank you!!
Done!can i get tvxq's changmin + jyj group badge? appreciate the work done for uploading badges :)
Its quite easy really ;)I am terrible at appreciation threads...
I'm probably never going to have any badges :confused:
Claimed and awarded. As well as Ailee and DEAN.@thatb2tch can I have jay park and Lim Kim badges please? ^^
thank you so much <3Claimed and awarded. As well as Ailee and DEAN.
Done, thank you for the badges!can i get chungha, akmu's suhyun, and after school's kaeun? thank you!
Done!Badge type: group
Badge name: f(x)
Post count: 25
Link to the appreciation thread: [OFFICIAL] ♡ f(x) Thread ♡ (Work-in-progress) ☼
You're the first one who use one of my badges 😊Badge type: group
Badge name: f(x)
Post count: 25
Link to the appreciation thread: [OFFICIAL] ♡ f(x) Thread ♡ (Work-in-progress) ☼
Thank you!Done!
Yay! I'm sure more people will get the f(x) group badge in the future as they seem to be pretty popular in generalYou're the first one who use one of my badges 😊