- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Thank you :pepesalut:done
Thank you :pepesalut:done
do you see where you can check on members, raffles and donations? beside that there is where you can look at MEDALSAlso probably not the place to ask but I am lost so how can I view all the badges?
Thank you once again :pepesalut:do you see where you can check on members, raffles and donations? beside that there is where you can look at MEDALS
you're welcomeThank you once again :pepesalut:
donemy first badge
username: juseyo
post count: 100
badge: loona oec
:llama_uwu:
doneUsername: Baekk
Badge name: Crush
Post count: 2600
Yours is as well, queen. We are both perfect aestheticsyour aesthetic and sig are perfect
![]()
I'm going purple next, then green, and finally blueYours is as well, queen. We are both perfect aesthetics![]()
done!!!Username: JisoosHusband
Badge: Gfriend
Posts: 1900
ILY QUEEN
![]()
done!!Username: NogaNono
Badge: SNSD's Hyoyeon
Post Number: 900
Thank you in advance!~ Have an exclusive panda annoyed because who knows how long it'll stay.![]()