Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (17 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
done!!
ill fix her badge name in a moment too 👌
I requested the wrong one by accident:pandaomg:
Can I get the Gaga one?
I'm fine with you taking points.
Sorry about that :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I requested the wrong one by accident:pandaomg:
Can I get the Gaga one?
I'm fine with you taking points.
Sorry about that :sanapray:
done! and since it was just a mistake, don't worry about points ^^
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
username: kuroyuri
badge you want to remove: nancy momoland (IM SO SORRY)
post # of the badge you want to remove: #5100
new badge you want to get: soloist crush
done!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Username: lexusuwu
Post count: 5900
Badge name: Chungha

Username: lexusuwu
Post count 6100
Badge name: Happyface Entertainment
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Username: lexusuwu
Post count: 5900
Badge name: Chungha

Username: lexusuwu
Post count 6100
Badge name: Happyface Entertainment
done!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread