- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
done!!Username: JakeyWantsCakey
Badge: NCT Hendery
Posts: 1,300
THANK YOU!!! You have NO IDEA how long I've wanted this badgedone!!
done!!
Username: Minuteman
Posts: 5300
Badge: SNSD Taeyeon
Username: MonCherry
# of posts: 4700
Badge: Girl's Day Sojin
doneeUsername: stinksplinter
Badge name: sexy zone
Post count: 500
Thank you!!!!!!!donee
done!!Username: dooh
Posts: 700
Badge: Weki Meki Rina
thank you
Done!!Username: marlax
Posts: 100
Badge: ATEEZ (Certified ATINY)
Username: cosmicyuno
Posts: 100
Badge: NCT (Certified NCTzen)
Username: cosmicyuno
Posts: 300
Badge: Krystal (f(x)'s Krystal Stan)
Thanks!
![]()
Done!!Finally. I keptspammingposting in the game section for this smh
Username: Les
Badge name: Stray Kids (Certified Stay)
Post count: 300
Thanks a lot <3
Thank you! Now I can stop posting in the game section like a psychoDone!!