done!Username: kimino
Badge name:
1:
WJSN
Certified UJUNG
2:
GFRIEND
Certified Buddy
3:
Lovelyz
Certified Lovelinus
4:
LOONA
Certified Orbit
Post count: Donor
done!Username: kimino
Badge name:
1:
WJSN
Certified UJUNG
2:
GFRIEND
Certified Buddy
3:
Lovelyz
Certified Lovelinus
4:
LOONA
Certified Orbit
Post count: Donor
done!User: SugaRush
Badge: BTS Suga
Posts: 600
I have no idea if I did this right...
Oh! Thank you!!!done!
You got almost everything right, just not the post count. We give out badges for every 200 posts, so instead of 600 being the reason, I gave it to you for 500. This also means that you can get another badge for 700 posts ^^
done!!Oh! Thank you!!!
User- SugaRush
Badge- BTS Group
Posts- 700
done!Username: Hazel
Badge Name : Kenta JBJ
Post Count: 1,100
Thank you![]()
doneUsername: Kiseki
Badge Name: Oh My Girl Banhana
Post Count: 4700
Thanksdone
donee
Done!Username: OnlyCalB
Badge name: Everglow (Group)
Post count: 500
Thanks in advance!
![]()
Oh just wait... I don't know why but I really want to be the member with the highest donation amount! LMAODone!!!!!
Thank you for the enormous donation!!![]()
done!!Oh just wait... I don't know why but I really want to be the member with the highest donation amount! LMAO
Username: JakeyWantsCakey
Posts: 2500
Badge: NCT Doyoung
done!!Username: Ozymandias
Posts: 8300
Badge: CLC Seungyeon
Username: Ozymandias
Posts: 8500
Badge: Fromis_9 Chaeyoung
Thanks![]()