- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
uups. I don't know where my mind wasWrong badge 😅
uups. I don't know where my mind wasWrong badge 😅
No problem cutie ❤❤uups. I don't know where my mind was
doneUsername: joanaishere
Badge name: Suzy bae from miss a
Post count: 900
Username: joanaishere
Badge you want to remove: Mamamoo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 300
New Badge you want to get: Red velvet
Thank you !!
doneeeUsername: dooh
Post count : donation ( 4 badges free / fourth and last )
Badge: Blackpink Rosé
enough of this bias wrecking !!![]()
![]()
![]()
done!Username: Reo
Post count : 9700
Badge: EVERGLOW Logo
doneUsername: Tpse
Post count: 2300
Badge: Weki Meki Group
doneUsername: SakinoSweety
Post count : 2500
Badge: Rowoon (SF9)
done!Username: planetarium
Badge name: Super Junior's Kyuhyun
Post count: #500