- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
doneeeUsername: MashiroQueen
Badge Name: Binnie
Post Count: 3300
done.I don't know how many badges I am allowed at this time, but I'll just have 1 for now anyway lol
Username: YerinLikesGirls
Badge Name: Sunmi (I think she's in the Wonder Girls group and not the K-soloists)
Posts: 2200
Thank you!done.
you can also get Badge for #2100
donezoUsername: Hayabusa
Badge: Momoland Nancy
Posts: 9900
Thanks![]()
doneusername: potato
Badge: Apink Eunji
Post count: #3500
thank you <33
doneUsername: Vikki
Badge you want to get: SuperM Group
post count: 5100
doneUsername: NASA
Badge name: BTS
Post count: 500
Username: NASA
Badge name: LOONA OEC
Post count: 2nd Donation
Username: NASA
Badge name: Girls' Generation
Post count: 2nd Donation
Username: NASA
Badge name: Blackpink Rose
Post count: 2nd Donation
Username: NASA
Badge name: Wonder Girls Sunmi
Post count: 2nd Donation
doneUsername: MinSquishy
Badge: SHINee Minho
Post Count: 2,300