- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You should get one tooDamn the ITZY badge is aesthetic as fuck
You should get one tooDamn the ITZY badge is aesthetic as fuck
NoYou should get one too![]()
Fine if you hate good things
I want to get all my biases first 😠😠Fine if you hate good things![]()
I got all the group badges. Now, members. So there's 24 badges left :D
How many are there again?
Username: Darkyoda
Posts: 1100
Badge you want to get: Sowon
done~Username: taemkitten
Badge name: Taemin Badge (SHINee), JinJin Badge (ASTRO), EXO Group Badge, Jin Badge (BTS)
Reason: Donation
it‘s 4 after donating.@dreamcatcher so how many can I get after donating? And the gen badge is free???
done~Username: lexusuwu
Post count: 1500
Badge name: (G)I-dle's Soyeon
sorry but you can get the next badge at post 300Username: Seagull
Post count: 200
Badge you want to get: ONE
oof sorrysorry but you can get the next badge at post 300
done~~Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge name: Red Velvet Irene
Post count: 100
Thank you in advance!![]()
Done.Username: COWBOY
Badge name: Olivia Hye (LOONA)
Post count: 100
Done, you are eligible for 2nd gen not 3rd gen.Username: WhiteWadeWilson
Post count: Donor
Badge you want to get: Soyeon, Minnie, Yuqi, Shuhua, 3rd gen, Soojin
Username: WhiteWadeWilson
Post count: 300
Badge you want to get: Jisoo Blackpink