- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Done~Username: TicTokTickita
Badge: AKMU
Post count: 500
Ty in advance
Done~Username: TicTokTickita
Badge: AKMU
Post count: 500
Ty in advance
doneUsername: kinnie
Badge: Bora of Cherry Bullet
Post count: 1,300
Done~ for future reference please just put the number of posts the badge is for, not the number of posts you have currently! In this case you'd put 1700~ it wasn't a problem in this case tho but please do it like this in future, this means you can request multiple badges in one post if you ever miss a milestone!User: ParkSeonghwaaa
Badge: jongho(ateez)
# Of post: 1707
Thank you!!Done~ for future reference please just put the number of posts the badge is for, not the number of posts you have currently! In this case you'd put 1700~ it wasn't a problem in this case tho but please do it like this in future, this means you can request multiple badges in one post if you ever miss a milestone!
Done <3Username: MinSquishy
Badge name: EXO Chanyeol
Post count: 2900
Username: MinSquishy
Badge name: EXO Baekhyun
Post count: 3100
Username: MinSquishy
Badge name: EXO Sehun
Post count: 3300
Username: MinSquishy
Badge name: ATEEZ San
Post count: 3500
Done <3Username: kinnie
Badge name: Cherry Bullet logo
Post count: 1,500
Thank you!
Which JungwooUsername: PurpleHime
Badge name: Jungwoo
Post count: 5300
I was really waiting for 'no actually I think I want BVNDIT Jungwoo' u scared me thereThank you![]()
There is a Jungwoo in BVNDIT 😱I was really waiting for 'no actually I think I want BVNDIT Jungwoo' u scared me there![]()