- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 73
- Reactions Received
- 324
- Location
- jisung's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
looks amazingAwards team is not online atm, but should be done I hope. ;)
thank you sm!
looks amazingAwards team is not online atm, but should be done I hope. ;)
for the opening period the first 100 people with 25 messages can get their first badge at this number. Just make sure to link an appreciation thread (your own thread) when you request a badge.How do people have badges under 100 posts?
So I make an appreciation for the idol or group I want my 1st badge from?for the opening period the first 100 people with 25 messages can get their first badge at this number. Just make sure to link an appreciation thread (your own thread) when you request a badge.
yes :) that's what you will need to do for every badge requestSo I make an appreciation for the idol or group I want my 1st badge from?
DoneBadge type: idol
Badge name: Ravi
Post count: Staff Entitlement
Badge type: idol
Badge name: Hyuna
Post count: Staff Entitlement
Badge type: idol
Badge name: Dean
Post count: Staff Entitlement
Badge type: idol
Badge name: Jay Park
Post count: Staff Entitlement
DoneUsername: Icy68446
Badge name: Jaemin
Post count: 25
Link to the appreciation thread: Nanananananana ~ I know | KPopSource | The Best K-POP Discussion Community.
done~Username: Lowkey
Badge name: A.C.E Chan
Post count: 100
Link to the appreciation thread: [Appreciation] Chan is the cutest shapeshifter earth has seen | KPopSource | The Best K-POP Discussion Community.
thanks :pepecheer:done~
done :)Username: Lord_Taeyong
Badge name: NCT's Taeyong
Post count: #100
Link to the appreciation thread: x
Thank you!!done :)
you're welcomeThank you!!
Have fun with my soul ;)
sorry but you need to make an appreciation thread for B.A.P alone. I can't count it for B.A.P since I Remember is Yongguk's solo song.Username: Vikki
Badge name: BAP group
Post count: 100
Link to the appreciation thread: Throwback- I Rememer | KPopSource | The Best K-POP Discussion Community.
Oh shoot I forgot I changed it.sorry but you need to make an appreciation thread for B.A.P alone. I can't count it for B.A.P since I Remember is Yongguk's solo song.