- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
@vogue I'm sorry my mistakeUsername : Jimmychimchim
Badge- SuperM
post count: 1100
@vogue I'm sorry my mistakeUsername : Jimmychimchim
Badge- SuperM
post count: 1100
doneUsername : Jimmychimchim
Badge- SuperM
post count: 1100
doneeeusername: gayzone
badge you want to get: wanna one's jisung
post count: 1300
username: gayzone
badge you want to get: x1's dongpyo
post count: 1500
Done~Username: MOA
Badge you want to remove: Wookie
Post # of the badge you want to remove: Star Wars Event Badge
Sorry, could you let me know your previous username so that I can find you in the system? Thanks!Username: Persephone
Badge you want to remove: Jennie
Post # of the badge you want to remove: #1300
New Badge you want to get: Chenle
Username: Persephone
Badge you want to remove: Girls' Generation
Post # of the badge you want to remove: #300
New Badge you want to get: Jungwoo
SapphoDone~
Sorry, could you let me know your previous username so that I can find you in the system? Thanks!
done^^username: Saythename17
badge you want to get: Kevin - The Boyz
post count: 1300
Awarded :)username: Jimmychimchim
badge you want to get: Astro
post count: 1300
Do you mean the Awards List page?I wanted a got7 youngjae badge but I couldn't find the official badge thread are there got7 badges? If so I want Youngjae
Username: Elizabeth_Xin
Badge: GOT7 youngjae
post count: 300
it would be #1100What would my post count be for my next badges? :')