- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
done~Username: Darkyoda
Post Count: 1900
Badge: Bestie
done~Username: Darkyoda
Post Count: 1900
Badge: Bestie
done~User:Chan
Post Count:100
Badge :Stray Kids
(If I messed up please tell me)
doneehey, since I changed accounts, is it alright if I get my f(x), Soshi, and Dreamcatcher group badges, as well as the first gen badge, if it’s not too much to ask for?
Username: moonbinlove
Post count: 130
Badge: Astro
could I please have an Astro badge
Done!Username: laursynct
Post count: 356
Badge: nct
THEN PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SVT MEMBER I DONT HAVE!! :llama_uwu:I believe you can get 4 for a donation ^^
You can also get 2 additional badges since you have 300 posts!
doneeUsername: LucidDream
Post count: 300
Badge: Dreamcatcher's JiU please!
I'm gonna get all of the Dreamcatcher badges before I move onto other badges lol
Done! I hope those are okay!THEN PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SVT MEMBER I DONT HAVE!! :llama_uwu:
UWU THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 ITS PERFECT :llama_lovely:Done! I hope those are okay!
done~