- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
AddedIt’s growing on me but it’s not bad.
AddedIt’s growing on me but it’s not bad.
It was indeed pretty niceI figured you would. Its catchy.
I am not cool - Hyuna
I will add both! ❤I have no idea if you had heard this before but I really like it
I wasn’t able to find it on Spotify but if you do let me know@winterstory is that on Spotify
I did! thanksI wasn’t able to find it on Spotify but if you do let me know
Ohhh can you link it for me please? I’ve been listening to the YouTube version LOLI did! thanks![]()
Ohhh can you link it for me please? I’ve been listening to the YouTube version LOL
I tried Stay as well and yeapYou liked it then ig?![]()
'New Retro Wave' is a rather niche genre of music. But I highly recommend The Midnight for those who enjoy 80's synthpop and citypop.
This is also one of my favourite albums to listen to whenever I am playing on my Super Famicom, Game Boy and other retro gaming consoles.
I have tried four songs so far and it was nice!!! I would have never tried by myself that kind of stuff so a huge thank you