- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
it was bc you asked for rockAdding it![]()
Tasteit was bc you asked for rockthey are an alt rock group
this isn't my fave from them, but they are my fav western groupTaste![]()
I remember having listened to a full album of them once! It was pretty solidthis isn't my fave from them, but they are my fav western group![]()
Atlas? Yes, it's so goodI remember having listened to a full album of them once! It was pretty solid
It must be Atlas then!!! I remember loving itAtlas? Yes, it's so goodtheir songs are really good, and good lyrics too
YesssIt must be Atlas then!!! I remember loving it
It was that one!!! I liked it on SpotifyYesss
this one, right? or the newest one? The newest one is good too
yes it's my fave from themIt was that one!!! I liked it on Spotify![]()
New album is good too, right? I am gonna try whenever I can then!yes it's my fave from them
so many amazing songs
The one I sent is good too, Stronger is the song that got me into them in 2018![]()
yes, it also goes harder than atlas (atlas has more variety, more laidback songs as well)New album is good too, right? I am gonna try whenever I can then!
Harder?!!!! Then I will die for ityes, it also goes harder than atlas (atlas has more variety, more laidback songs as well)![]()
the other ep that I didn't send, stay, is good too, especially RushHarder?!!!! Then I will die for it![]()
Let’s do a “the Score” marathon!the other ep that I didn't send, stay, is good too, especially Rush![]()
I figured you would. Its catchy.@raymondchouku I loved the EP thank you