Photo Red Sana 🥀🦋♥️ (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Your loyalty speaks volumes. Your cat must be a pretty good cat. :icgyu:
He's the best. He greets me when I get home by jumping onto the windshield of my car after I park, but before I get out. He sleeps by either my feet or my head on more than half of all nights. He's never aggressive towards me, even when I do something he doesn't like. I can pet him at any time and he never complains. Sometimes he'll hug my leg or use my arm as a pillow while sleeping. He'll demand to sniff my food, but always decides not to eat it and that it doesn't smell that good. There have been times where I got back home and he demanded attention until he was confident that I didn't forget him, and I can tell he often misses me when I'm gone. If I am not home most of the day, he'll be super happy when I get back. I couldn't ask for a better cat.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,098
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
He's the best. He greets me when I get home by jumping onto the windshield of my car after I park, but before I get out. He sleeps by either my feet or my head on more than half of all nights. He's never aggressive towards me, even when I do something he doesn't like. I can pet him at any time and he never complains. Sometimes he'll hug my leg or use my arm as a pillow while sleeping. He'll demand to sniff my food, but always decides not to eat it and that it doesn't smell that good. There have been times where I got back home and he demanded attention until he was confident that I didn't forget him, and I can tell he often misses me when I'm gone. If I am not home most of the day, he'll be super happy when I get back. I couldn't ask for a better cat.
It would appear you have one of two sorta good cats God made. :dubuthink::kissycat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread