Photo Red Tzuyu in latin america (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
when I saw the notif, I clicked so fast bc I thought you meant red haired Tzuyu lol but you still didn't disappoint! Our maknae is absolutely gorgeous in a red dress!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe next comeback :llama_blush: but I don't think she did any wild hair colors so far
I didn't necessarily mean wild red hair. More like Michael Clifford's hair during 5SOS's debut era - it was a more natural shade of red. Here's an example:

 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,439
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,653
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I sure it would heal all of @StirFriedPanda's ailments if he could see this!
It's been all over reddit, she does look amazing. Her stylist should get an award. That outfit is 100% Tzuyu making heaven miss her presence.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Beautiful Tzuyu!
:nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread