I am still looking for a you tube version :( that intro is so good.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 19 November 2022 #1 I am still looking for a you tube version :( that intro is so good. Reactions: OnlyCalB, dnb and Yerichu
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 19 November 2022 #2 @Reveluv Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 19 November 2022 #3 I've seen the fancam and looks like it's a great performance! Reactions: RandAlThor
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,183 Reactions Received 46,847 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 182,344 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 19 November 2022 #4 This is way better than the fancam version! And they looked lovely that night! Reactions: RandAlThor