- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,679
- Reactions Received
- 93,488
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,868
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Because Aespa mentioned them....
and Joy asked for support :)
and Joy asked for support :)
I put the dots that was a clue :)don't be clowning us </3
yes they were and its march....They were rumoured to have a comeback around the start of this year weren't they?
Maybe they decided against it and will give them another Summer comeback instead?yes they were and its march....
its been so long blinks are celebrating rv has a longer hiatus(although for a better reason...)Maybe they decided against it and will give them another Summer comeback instead?
Yeah I saw that but says more about them that in order to beat a Blackpink hiatus one of the members of a group has to sustain serious injuries so they'll take anything I guessits been so long blinks are celebrating rv has a longer hiatus(although for a better reason...)