Rumor Red Velvet coming back................ (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I really hope they make a comeback soon!!
:maheart: :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just need them
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
its been so long blinks are celebrating rv has a longer hiatus(although for a better reason...)
Yeah I saw that but says more about them that in order to beat a Blackpink hiatus one of the members of a group has to sustain serious injuries so they'll take anything I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread