Red Velvet New Subunit? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,504
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


I want SM to upload this in hq!
Wink songs are perfect for this duo.
:maheart:
I want more jpop Joyri
:pandamad:
​
Very nice any word or sr 19 g... I thought there was buzz that they were going to be there.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,504
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Smngg and their fans never cease to amaze me.
There's buzz of their possible debut every smtown!
I don't think we'll be seeing or hearing anything until late 2020.
:jisoosmh:​
its mainly because I feel so bad for Koeun Lami Ning Ning and Hina.
We have 12,000 nct units, and they are still locked away :)

Let alone SM is getting killed in the GG war.

Poor RV is out there all alone taking fire nonstop. And they pissed away the summer with just 2 weeks of Zim.


fx is never coming back it seems they did not have a new song.
ot5 had nada but a birthday party with ot8.
Taeyeon no longer promotes just concerts.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
JoyRi needs to happen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread