Appreciation Red Velvet - One minute poems (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
One minute poems, for my loves.

Irene

Love before life,
You before anything.
my bae, my chu.
I love you.
Baechu.



​
Wendy

Wendy, oh Wendy,
Oh my, Wendy.
You, your voice,
Effortless, elegant,
quirky and silly.
Wendy, oh Wendy.




Seulgi

Bear, with no claws,
Powerful moves but no harm.
Oh god, bear needs help.
The bear, it‘s lost.
Save the bear, the precious.
Hug the bear.
We love you, bear.




Joy

I saw you, heat.
I knew you, warmth.
I smile, you smile.
Sunny, soft, love.
Joyful, that‘s what you are.




Yeri

The cute one,
Small and innocent,
Melting heart, oh my.
We must protect,
Whatever it costs.
They, they grow up so fast.




@Tir @Hayabusa @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @Walnutt @goyo @mirella @Jichuus

@Chahee show me your ways senpai.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is beautiful
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread