MV Red Velvet Red Flavor Orchestra Version (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
This turned out to be way better than I thought it would. I find it more interesting musically than the original, for a few reasons:

1. Jazziness slowly creeps in starting at 1:06.
2. They did not go for the full Disney-on-strings version. (I was afraid they'd do this.)
3. Whoever arranged this stayed faithful to the Kpop approach of making each verse and chorus sound slightly different from the preceding one.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much talent
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread