SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love it so much.

The song is a bop! Their harmony is great and the MV is stunning!!
:pikahappy:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OMGGGGGGGG I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!

The choreo is soooooo good!! I can't wait to see this performed on music shows. I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS WHOLE DEBUT!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
OMGGGGGGGG I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!

The choreo is soooooo good!! I can't wait to see this performed on music shows. I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS WHOLE DEBUT!
IKR! Iconic duo indeed.

I'm really looking forward to the live shows too. It's going to be great and so much fun!
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Idk I love red velvet but this just doesn't click with me, first the song is really boring and dull. There is nothing special or unique about it. It doesn't make me want to repeat and I wasn't even able to finish it. It just keeps going on and on without giving me any reason to react not positively or even negatively. It's just whatever.

And this MV and concept feel really cheap it's like they decided to throw everything in store they have into one room and dressed them in whatever clothes and sassy makeup because they are supposed to be monsters right (Russian Roulette and peekaboo done this way better) .... And don't let me start with the cheap CGI.

This whole debut just feels rushed with no direction or vision the duo was aiming toward.

I just dislike it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Fcking dead!!!

They've actually done it this time. Red Velvet have finally torn my wig so damn fcking hard, that they've torn my entire scalp off and killed me.......






:jisoosmh::pepelgbt:

Why must they attack us like this? :yolk: And Irene, sweetie...... Stop staring into my soul, as if you're saying that Seulgi is yours!! We get it!!!!! :pepecry1:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Fcking dead!!!

They've actually done it this time. Red Velvet have finally torn my wig so damn fcking hard, that they've torn my entire scalp off and killed me.......






:jisoosmh::pepelgbt:

Why must they attack us like this? :yolk: And Irene, sweetie...... Stop staring into my soul, as if you're saying that Seulgi is yours!! We get it!!!!! :pepecry1:
The amount of scenes where it was like they were going to kiss, made me sad they never did lol.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The amount of scenes where it was like they were going to kiss, made me sad they never did lol.
If only Korea wasn't so damn conservative!!!!! :yolk:


My eldest is going to have a damn heart attack when she gets home from school.... If she isn't already watching it during her lunch break. lmao
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The amount of scenes where it was like they were going to kiss, made me sad they never did lol.
Honestly they did so well with the teasing. I kept expecting a kiss to happen even though deep down I knew it WOULDN'T ever happen lol. They just made it seem like they were going to do something shocking but the fact that they didn't do it was somehow more shocking...
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I said what had to be said......




they did it for the women

also, i can't help but think their knees are going to be hurting 😂
I could..... But I won't..... :jenniesmug: :sakUwu:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Every year, South Korea has a poll where lesbian women vote for the hottest female K-Pop idols.

Might as well cancel the next poll since we know who's going to stay at #1 and #2.
Every year it's just a competition between these two, to see who'll be #1 :llama_tea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread