SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena



You thought that the fun was over? :dubuthink:
Oh no, no..... 'Monster' was only the begining... WE'RE NOW IN THE 'NAUGHTY' ERA, LUVIES!!!!!

​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love it!
:pikahappy:

The MV and choreography is very artistic, and the song is a bop!

I can't wait for more releases of 'Naughty', of which I think there are three more videos to come. I'm also anticipating this performance on chart shows this week!!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I love it!
:pikahappy:

The MV and choreography is very artistic, and the song is a bop!

I can't wait for more releases of 'Naughty', of which I think there are three more videos to come. I'm also anticipating this performance on chart shows this week!!
Bop song and artistic choreography. Only the dancing line of Red Velvet could pull off such a feat!!! :pikahappy:


And I reckon that it'll be 'Naughty' verses 'Monster' on the shows, this week :llama_tea:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
And how early were you you all to the MV? lol

I was ready and waiting for the MV to drop :llama_laugh:



:llama_tea:
Lmao. Well, you certainly know how early I was, being seconds after you in uploading the MV.

To be fair though, it's like early hours of the morning in Europe, and late at night in the US.

ReVelu's have something great to wake up to at least lol
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Lmao. Well, you certainly know how early I was, being seconds after you in uploading the MV.

To be fair though, it's like early hours of the morning in Europe, and late at night in the US.

ReVelu's have something great to wake up to at least lol
And lunch time in NE Asia :llama_ramen:



You can guarantee though. That regardless of time, and come rain or shine. I will be there for Red Velvet, right on the dot!!! :sakUwu:
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
the choreography was so cool I forgot to listen to the song

I know what you mean. The MV was so absorbing that I had to force myself to listen to the song.

And the thing is, it's actually a visually simple MV. There are some interesting camera angles but it's really just Seulgi and Irene dancing. They could probably do a minimalist MV like Bruno Mars' That's What I Like and it would still end up being a great one.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know what you mean. The MV was so absorbing that I had to force myself to listen to the song.

And the thing is, it's actually a visually simple MV. There are some interesting camera angles but it's really just Seulgi and Irene dancing. They could probably do a minimalist MV like Bruno Mars' That's What I Like and it would still end up being a great one.
yeah! like it was just a box set and not a lot of effects but the way it was shot and the choreography is so visually appealing
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
And how early were you you all to the MV? lol

I was ready and waiting for the MV to drop :llama_laugh:
....
To be fair, ur a time zone ahead of me n most of KPS; only TurTur n Chlorine r ahead of even u- not Reveluv(s) or Luv-ie adjacent even.I was procrastinating n dint post until l8r. Ninjaed. (Edit-i was writing after post #7 {11:27am herr} n got distracted before next post {11:35am my time, wow-its over 1 hr l8r b4 i actually posted, yikes!]

If i start stanning just RV:I&S n not OT5 RV, will it be ok? (Deleted some rambling)
Irene slayed me -I kinda like Monster but not like this, i mis-under-estimated Irene b4; she's 30 yrs old(korean age) now n showing more, unrevealed sides (to me, anyways) of herself to us. Sigh, i really love Wendy n dont hv time to stan them(?) Wat to do.

Still my favorite RV song so far (we'll see how it goes for Naughty);

Hey now we'll be OK
Hey now we'll be OK
Hey now we'll be OK
Hey now we'll be OK
Hey now we'll be OK
It's alright
It's alright woo
It's alright woo
Hey now we'll be OK
Hey now we'll be OK (OK yeah)
Hey now we'll be OK
Hey now we'll be OK
It's alright oh oh oh
It's alright
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love it so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I don't see any snacks, just full course meals up in here :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

I love this one so much.
And I love tutting, so that choreo is :saranghae::saranghae::saranghae:
Whoever directed this needs a raise too hahahaha!

Yeah, this song and MV has just become my #1 for 2020. Easily.
And it was so very SM that I want to see BoA do a cover.

ETA: This is such a gif-able video right here, thank you SM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread