News Red Velvet to release 2nd Japan album in May (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited. I really hope that swimming pole will be a good track
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,761
Reactions Received
93,549
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
They only have one new song? Lmao, but either way I'm thankful. I hope the girls take care of themselves.
its really 3, sappy and saynoara are this years songs with how weird japan is with cd's.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread