SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena




​


What do you get when you place 5 of the world's most beautiful girls into one of most beautiful countries in the world? Artistic perfection. That is what you!!! :maheart:


You already know that I will be heading down to Tower Records on the day of it's release so that I can add it to my collection and admire the beauty that's inside :pikahappy:

 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Seulgi Bear in Europe?

Joy the Wondrous!

Irene the Great?!



I can't take this kind of amazing.


I'm gonna go Psycho.
I want to see that bear munching on some Toblerone :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it cool that we get this photobook
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck




​


What do you get when you place 5 of the world's most beautiful girls into one of most beautiful countries in the world? Artistic perfection. That is what you!!! :maheart:


You already know that I will be heading down to Tower Records on the day of it's release so that I can add it to my collection and admire the beauty that's inside :pikahappy:

I feel honored you said my country is one of the most beautiful countries :nekoshy:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I feel honored you said my country is one of the most beautiful countries :nekoshy:
One of the most beautiful countries alongside Finland, Canada, Italy & Japan :pikahappy:

(And my wife and I are absolutely obsessed with Toblerone lol)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
One of the most beautiful countries alongside Finland, Canada, Italy & Japan :pikahappy:

(And my wife and I are absolutely obsessed with Toblerone lol)
I didn’t visit Canada and Finland but I agree with Japan and Switzerland :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread