News Red Velvet Yeri's To Release A Self-Composed Song + MV (3 Viewers)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Also this is awesome! Yeri's my second fav behind Wendy (both in RV and in general) and I'm super excited that she's finally going to be releasing a self-composed song! And with a music video too??????

First I find out about Mamamoo's comeback, then I find out about this. Today is a good day so far :pandahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Didn't she write her own rap verse for Red Flavor as well?
She changed some of it so it felt better for her to preform.
But she has live composed rap on the radio ill have to find that.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
The song have already been interpret during Secret unnis



I'm glad to see that SM trust her that they let her release a music video for her self compose song
i love yeri voice in her own song so i'm ready for ^
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Darkyoda why wasn’t I tagged :yolk:

.........
​
I am so happy that Yeri will release it. So excited.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread