Appreciation Rei and Yujin - What It Is (Block Boy) challenge (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
:haylul: tbh I was not sure if you are joking
I wasn't.....

So before I saw this, I saw your Rei wearing a cute duck hat.
This is also around the time that I was talking to Rosie about duck (see reply from other thread)
And my profile pic is a duck which means naturally I'm already prone to thinking of ducks.

So when I finally click into your thread... I heard duck.

Now of course, I obviously know nobody making a serious song would sing about ducks lol the lyrics wouldn't make sense but duck is what I actually heard lol.

Then I thought, ok, lets thinking what can it be reasonably....
So the next word I thought it might be is probably......the f word.....

Then I'm like there is no way kpop group would be dancing to that if it was the case...

So then I had to Google it to find out...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I wasn't.....

So before I saw this, I saw your Rei wearing a cute duck hat.
This is also around the time that I was talking to Rosie about duck (see reply from other thread)
And my profile pic is a duck which means naturally I'm already prone to thinking of ducks.

So when I finally click into your thread... I heard duck.

Now of course, I obviously know nobody making a serious song would sing about ducks lol the lyrics wouldn't make sense but duck is what I actually heard lol.

Then I thought, ok, lets thinking what can it be reasonably....
So the next word I thought it might be is probably......the f word.....

Then I'm like there is no way kpop group would be dancing to that if it was the case...

So then I had to Google it to find out...
thats funny! So your mind got duckified :lisalaugh:

The lyrics are still not very kpop friendly if you listend to the full song :llama_blush:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread