Video Rei 🩶 Busy cat ₍^˶ ╸𖥦 ╸˵^₎⟆ ▪ (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,850
Reactions Received
44,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,235
:hmmm: you can't travel this time after Rei posted this
Once the US dates come our, ill try to avoid traveling on that day. I travel about once every 3 months and then over extended weekends.

So next year my travel months will be Jan Apr Aug and I havent figured end of year yet. That's pretty flexible :pepechill:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,114
Reactions Received
98,899
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,684
Ship
Wreck
Once the US dates come our, ill try to avoid traveling on that day. I travel about once every 3 months and then over extended weekends.

So next year my travel months will be Jan Apr Aug and I havent figured end of year yet. That's pretty flexible :pepechill:
ok! lets see how it goes once the dates come out! but it will be a bad look if they visit again and you don't go :passcodea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread