- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,115
- Reactions Received
- 98,903
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,690
- Ship
- Wreck
but there is no other choiceI dont have this option![]()
IVE come to Chicago pleasebut there is no other choice![]()
no IVE come to Western Australia pleaseIVE come to Chicago please![]()
For you, i hope they come there too before here but we know that won't happenno IVE come to Western Australia please
they might for a holiday or shoot some variety stuff???For you, i hope they come there too before here but we know that won't happen![]()
There's a big chance I'll see there quotas before they wouldthey might for a holiday or shoot some variety stuff???
123 IVE Down Under!!!
Think of the quokkas!!!
interesting how the quokkas became there quotas...hmmmmThere's a big chance I'll see there quotas before they would![]()
Google auto correct doesn't seem to recognize quokka as a word,unless you spell it wronginteresting how the quokkas became there quotas...hmmmm
but quokkas is an actual word lolGoogle auto correct doesn't seem to recognize quokka as a word,unless you spell it wrong![]()
didn't they come last time? The world tour starts in a few days!IVE come to Chicago please![]()
that sounds really sweet, Rei would be so happythey might for a holiday or shoot some variety stuff???
123 IVE Down Under!!!
Think of the quokkas!!!
They did but I was traveling during their concert datedidn't they come last time? The world tour starts in a few days!
They did but I was traveling during their concert date![]()
Once the US dates come our, ill try to avoid traveling on that day. I travel about once every 3 months and then over extended weekends.you can't travel this time after Rei posted this
ok! lets see how it goes once the dates come out! but it will be a bad look if they visit again and you don't goOnce the US dates come our, ill try to avoid traveling on that day. I travel about once every 3 months and then over extended weekends.
So next year my travel months will be Jan Apr Aug and I havent figured end of year yet. That's pretty flexible![]()
Ill try. Lately ive been hesistant to go to any concert besides Twice. Starting to feel like im too old to attend these other groupsok! lets see how it goes once the dates come out! but it will be a bad look if they visit again and you don't go![]()
oh I seeIll try. Lately ive been hesistant to go to any concert besides Twice. Starting to feel like im too old to attend these other groups![]()