- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
mind you during this legendary performance they were only a month old rookie.
When will your faves?
STAN LEGENDARY QUEENS f(x)
Queens![]()
I MISS THESE QUEENS SO MUCH.
f(x) really do deserve better they were my sm queensf(x) deserved better![]()
Most nugus are pretty much done for with a couple unsuccessful comebacks. I'm not even sure if Playback is coming back (though they still have a higher chance than f(x)).As someone who stans or just really likes the majority of GGs that are battling it out to see who gets the award for Least Likely to Ever Get a Comeback, including 9Muses, Brown Eyed Girls, Melody Day, Pristin, Sonamoo, CLC, Rania, T-ara, After School, and many more, including f(x), I would just suggest letting go. It will hurt less in the end.
And stream Bluffing
And Countdown