- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
10th anniversary, hopefullyQueens of trying new concepts need to make a comeback ASAP![]()
The planets have aligned for their comeback.10th anniversary, hopefully![]()
And even then we're still not sureThe planets have aligned for their comeback.![]()
If what @Belgizen said it's true, we won't have to wait much longer.And even then we're still not sure![]()
Queen Belgi and the teaIf what @Belgizen said it's true, we won't have to wait much longer.
My mom has all the tea. She's the best!Queen Belgi and the tea![]()
Before there RainFriend, there was RainX
legends
My mom has all the tea. She's the best!![]()
10th anniversary, hopefully![]()
It's SM so I don't really have any trust that it will happen. They don't seem that keen on.The planets have aligned for their comeback.![]()
I miss them![]()
I though Luna had said they have music but no time.
Either way i really really doubt Victoria is coming back .