News Reporter Kang is Being Pressured by The Police (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship


Link to Korean article:
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ugh this whole thing is so rotten I can't.

I hope she's protected, I really hope she is. And her family and loved ones too. It's good the media has released this now in a way coz if anything happens to her, suspicion will fall on the police right away.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Ugh this whole thing is so rotten I can't.

I hope she's protected, I really hope she is. And her family and loved ones too. It's good the media has released this now in a way coz if anything happens to her, suspicion will fall on the police right away.
I think if anything happens to her it'll make things worse at this point since people are aware of the corruption and that so her mysteriously disappearing or dying people aren't going to think it's an accident.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If the police is involved then Reporter Kang made herself big enemies.

And your forgot to quote me.... :pepecry2:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think if anything happens to her it'll make things worse at this point since people are aware of the corruption and that so her mysteriously disappearing or dying people aren't going to think it's an accident.
Definitely. The people involved might still try to buy her off or something although I don't think it will work.
Still, I'm worried someone might be crazy enough to harm her anyway, thinking they'll get away with it regardless. Might even pay someone to take the fall, the journalist needs to be protected at all times.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
If the police is involved then Reporter Kang made herself big enemies.

And your forgot to quote me.... :pepecry2:
Omg I'm so sorry! I don't have an official list or anything, I just do it from memory.. Sorry >.<
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Definitely. The people involved might still try to buy her off or something although I don't think it will work.
Still, I'm worried someone might be crazy enough to harm her anyway, thinking they'll get away with it regardless. Might even pay someone to take the fall, the journalist needs to be protected at all times.
Not just her but her family members also! These people are capable of anything!
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg I'm so sorry! I don't have an official list or anything, I just do it from memory.. Sorry >.<
Haha, no it's okay.Just joking. I'm fine :pandaroll:😛 Now I have more time, so I'm following this whole disaster - I miss almost nothing 😛🧐
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Definitely. The people involved might still try to buy her off or something although I don't think it will work.
Still, I'm worried someone might be crazy enough to harm her anyway, thinking they'll get away with it regardless. Might even pay someone to take the fall, the journalist needs to be protected at all times.
They shot Lee Harvey Oswald while in custody and in public in a police station, and one guy took the fall.
So yea it can be done.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They best not touch a hair on her head. She's clearly worked for a few years to build up all the evidences and such before releasing anything instead of just jumping the gun and releasing rumor-filled things that aren't able to be proven.

All the people that tried to condemn her prior should be rethinking their own gun-jumping in all of this. Best to stay silent until things are further released properly (and even then, try not to make such over the top and loud judgements based on things you are getting...well...third and fourth hand, since second hand isn't even a word after going through translations, often times rough and/or from biased sources such as fans/media, the media sources themselves, and then finally to your computer or phone internationally).
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Definitely. The people involved might still try to buy her off or something although I don't think it will work.
Still, I'm worried someone might be crazy enough to harm her anyway, thinking they'll get away with it regardless. Might even pay someone to take the fall, the journalist needs to be protected at all times.
That is definitely a possiblity i'm not ruling out, hopefully this gets solved and she lives to see it but in the case she does "disappear" hopefully this case still gets solved so at least she didn't die trying to solve something that went unsolved.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not just her but her family members also! These people are capable of anything!
Yes. And if nothing happens today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, she can't be sure that nothing will happen in few months.

Don't know if we assume too much but I hope she stays safe. We don't know everyone who is behind this so there could be very dangerous powerful people.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The issue is, when the police are the ones who might be trying to do you harm, who is there left to protect you?
Glock, Colt and Smith & Wesson would be helpful.
But that is always the issue.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am worried for her and her family.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread